Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The European Medical Systems Division Endoscopy (EXE), with its HQ position at FUJIFILM Europe GmbH in Düsseldorf, is responsible to carry out sales strategies and service operations for endoscopy in Europe.
The purpose of this role is to develop, execute and follow-up on marketing objectives, plans and strategies on responsible product line among the following lines within Endoscopy:
- Support and lead the strategic direction of the specific endotherapeutic product line within the region.
- Identifying attractive markets for new product introduction.
- Plan and execute launch of new products.
- Drafting, proposing, and reviewing a pricing policy for the division's products that takes into account the strength of the product offering, competitive situation and overall market conditions.
- Plan and execute product evaluation together with various channels.
- Support defining market requirements.
- Visiting customer sites to support product introductions.
- Support KOL management for the Fujifilm device business.
- Monitoring product sales and track against projected sales, revenue, and profit.
- Monitoring and evaluating the competition's response to the new product introduction. Initiating appropriate action to counter competitive activities.
- Set, develop and follow-up Strategic and Annual Marketing Plans for the specific lines within Endoscopy Business in coordination with Sales Team:
- Tracking and evaluating product performance and sales after product launch. Monitoring customer satisfaction with initial use of the product.
- Developing and implementing counter-trend strategies, e.g. special promotions; propose and implement strategies to increase growth and market share or profitability.
- Proposing additions to the product portfolio.
- Proposing and managing phase outs from the product portfolio.
- Plan and support the creation of marketing material for the responsible product line.
- Develop and communicate technical, sales and didactic support material to FEG Sales Entity and Distributor personnel. These include: training plans, promotional material, product bulletins:
- Communicating launch objectives and program to sales, distributors and customers.
- Developing and delivering training regimens to FEG Sales Entity and Distributor personnel to effectively promote, sell and introduce the product.
- International travel required (>50%).